Saturday, May 17, 2008

lms, welcome to blogspot.

haha~ "lms, welcome to blogger!"

yo~my 1st post in blogger, the two bellow were transferred from previous blog.

actually blogger has nvr been my 1st choice of blog until i found out
1. i actually alrdy have TWO registered yet inactive blogs in blogger. =.="
2. blogger has direct link to google which is my favourite browser ever.
3. pixnet and wretch are too strange to Malaysians, only the chinese/taiwanese are more familiar with it

I usually dont blog everyday, unless i have the time n mood as 'blogging depends on mood'.

3 comments:

Jerwin said...

a mei!!! Jerwin here...
add chatbox in your blog...
and visit my blog...
jerwindreams.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

1 more post leh...u got NFC certificat 1 neh

Unknown said...

haha.. yea.. got nfc cert one.. who are u??? are u d 'cat'? =D