Friday, January 8, 2010

明天 @ taman megah

thank goodness it's friday! XD

yen's no longer around until.. maybe someday. so i gotta find my own entertainment otherwise I would go real BLUE. and this honor has been given to my ever dearest BRO. =D I was so surprised when he agreed to go for supper with me after more than 12hrs of work in the kitchen. He said he didn't wanna lemme down worr. XD im so touched. at least I ain't alone here (just kidding 3Js, =P).

guess what we had at the forever-crowded 明天? fruit juices for sure. the bigger the merrier, the more costly too! ^^ we had medium for watermelon & apple juices, dumplings, margarita pizza, corn & banana pancake, and chicken rice. the longer we ate, the more we ordered. Regarding calories, we adopted our once-a-week principle! HEHEHE!!


In fact I wouldn't go out had i not completed my Rutgers application and some other unis' essays. tmr gotta go to digital mall to get yellow ink cartridge else can't use tin's printer. heHe. also to buy a cheap cordless mouse perhaps! =D

No comments: