Friday, October 31, 2008

lose is more pain than is the pain it loses

date: 30th oct (thursday)
time: 0845
venue: intec/akasia/intec bus

i wish i didn't leave it simply anywhere but hold it tight in my hand; i wish i could concede with bro and give him the cell phone case he favored so much; i wish the bus driver didn't cheat me that he didn't see my phn; i wish i could get my phone back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"(

i lost it, a normal,not-so-expensive,and flip nokia 6101; upset and depressed, i'm deeply hurt. it is not because of the 'phone' apparently but the meaning and contents beyond! i'm so sorrow, so regretful of my carelessness!

everything has been too late!! i hate my neglectfulness; i demolished the most valuable hard copy of my recent memory; i spoiled the mood of everyone in fargo; i ended my fall semester with a great sorrow; i'm sorry to nobody but myself!!!

few months back, i didn't want to use my new LG K510 but rather opt for my accustomed nokia 6101. why??!! why??!! it's because i didn't wan to abandon a tool i used along this time to keep my secrets with!! i repent i didn't do what i wanted to prior this for i thought i still have plenty of time to back up the contents!! but the fact is now it has lost!! totally vanished and disappeared! And will nvr ever appear in front of me anymore!!no longer!! ="(

1 comment:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

woah!!! sry to hear that u lost ur phne...take it easy mei.. tho i noe it's hard..just dn tink too much about it, hehe