Saturday, September 20, 2008

How to ......?

It was a busy morning of Tuesday, about 9.30A.M., when I was cracking head inspiring ideas for ‘Types of Lies’. I felt so stressed and not so willing to spend my beautiful morning on essay writing. But I had to as the assignment due on Wednesday noon. I wasn’t fully focused on what I supposed to. So many psychological problems were troubling me, my body was in Kuching but my mind was somewhere else. My special concern towards him was distracting my mind from continuing the third paragraph. Therefore I decided to stop writing and turned towards my HP Compact Presario V3759TU, moving the cursor to the toolbar and clicking on the icon, I decided to check my overloaded mailbox.

'How to ......' listed the top.
“Huh?”
“Did I see wrongly?”
“Was this from him? A long waited mail since the day he asked for my email?”

I rubbed and blinked my eyes to clarify what I saw on the 14” screen. Without hesitation I clicked on the title and the page jumped into the content less than one second (the network is superb in the morning). I started reading it curiously, and was wondering what the passage was about. Anyway, I was stuck somewhere as the lexicon really drove me crazy. I even had to move the cursor to the vocabularies to see the translations done by Google WordTranslator in order to master the content.

“True love ...........”

I was melting.

“Were you intimating ‘something’, or ‘anything’ through the not-explicit-words?”
“Was I the only recipient of the mail?”
“Why were you sending this?!”

I’d so many inquiries in my mind which I want to unveil them but, on the other hand, wish to retain the beauty of ambiguity. I was so confused. All I could was at least, to move the cursor to ‘show details’, and after clicking I found out that I wasn’t the only recipient but I was the first! My heart beat increased enormously and my mind to drift further; from Earth to Pluto, imagining the anticipating words he would one day confess to me.

The fantasy aggravated. While I wish I could continue surviving in the unreal fairy tale, the obligation of completing college task created guilt on me. No choice, I grabbed my Pentel mechanical pencil and continued writing, but with all the implicit doubts remain unconcealed.

No comments: